The Spell is the fifth full-length album recorded by the indie rock band The Black Heart Procession.
The album was released by Touch and Go Records on May 9, 2006. The album was recorded and produced by the band in their new studio, SDRL, in San Diego. A video was made for the track "Not Just Words".
*Tobias Nathaniel - Piano, Bass, Organ, Guitars, Tympani, Wurlitzer
*Pall Jenkins - Guitars, Vocals, Bass, Organ, Synth, Lap Steel, Saw
*Joe Plummer - Drums, Percussion,
*Matt Resovich - Violin, Wurlitzer, Synth, Lapsteel
*Jimmy LaValle - Piano, Bass, Reverb Tank, Organ
Category:Touch and Go Records albumsThis text has been derived from The Spell (album) on Wikipedia and is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License 3.0
The Black Heart Procession (occasionally spelled The Blackheart Procession) is an indie rock band from San Diego, California. The band was formed in 1997 by Pall Jenkins (member of Mr. Tube and the Flying Objects, Pallllap, Ugly Casanova & producer of The Drowning Men) and Tobias Nathaniel (both members of the band Three Mile Pilot). The group is often augmented by the contributions of Mario Rubalcaba, Jason Crane, Joe Plummer, Dimitri Dziensuwski and Jimmy LaValle.
The band released their long-awaited new album, Six, on October 6, 2009 on Temporary Residence Ltd.
*1 - (1998)
* 2 - (1999)
* A Three Song Recording (Single) - (1999)
* Fish the Holes on Frozen Lakes (Single) - (1999)
* Three - (2000)
* Amore Del Tropico - (2002)
* Hearts and Tanks (Single) - (2003)
* In the Fishtank 11 (with Solbakken) - (2004)
* The Spell - (2006)
* Six - (2009)
* Blood Bunny / Black Rabbit - (2010)This text has been derived from The Black Heart Procession on Wikipedia and is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License 3.0